TeamViewer alternative : Source code for sale

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User

I agree on all points
I believe that one hypothesis to help each other is to create posts dedicated to supporting each individual product
For example, I think the Team Viewer Alternative project is a great example useful for the study and experimentation of different aspects in programming with B4X environments, and therefore dedicating a single post to support this project could be of great use for all users who, like me, they bought the code and can't exploit it properly

Jmu5667

Licensed User
Longtime User
There seems to be mixed views on this thread. I purchased twice, got source twice. What's the problem ? We're all surposed to be coders, so if the business is gone, don't bitch or make passive aggressive remarks, get on with it.

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
The problem is, the lack of support, promise, and impossible to get
And on projects of a certain complexity, it can make the difference between being able to use them in a reasonable time or not
What we are trying to do is keep going, even in the absence of promised tech. assistance when the code was purchased
And proposing posts oriented towards mutual help in using the purchased projects, seems to me just the opposite of a passive or aggressive attitude

peacemaker

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Ctrl+Alt+Delete in Windows must be allowed by the policy setting.

aidymp

Licensed User
Longtime User
Im looking at this again, I purchased this, the V2 and still have trouble as I only have mysql. did any updates appear?? Or would purchasing the vnc solution be better? I need over the internet remote features.

Thanks.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Im looking at this again, I purchased this, the V2 and still have trouble as I only have mysql. did any updates appear?? Or would purchasing the vnc solution be better? I need over the internet remote features.

Thanks.
It only supports MS SQL.
This project enables you to control the device remotely, VNC does that as well but it requires to open ports in your router.

aidymp

Licensed User
Longtime User
It only supports MS SQL.
This project enables you to control the device remotely, VNC does that as well but it requires to open ports in your router.

OK Would a mysql version be coming or not?? And can I grab the ltest source code please I purchased this and V2

ocalle

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, i think that post is the best place to my question
I want to know if the code I bought Vnc Server and Cliente is available in B4J, since the version I have is in Java, a language I don't handle by the way.
Thank You

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, i think that post is the best place to my question
I want to know if the code I bought Vnc Server and Cliente is available in B4J, since the version I have is in Java, a language I don't handle by the way.
Thank You
Hello,

1-Best place for VNC question is in the VNC thread :

2-Part of the server side is developed in B4J inline java, We didn't release a new update yet, once we do we will announce it in the VNC Thread

giudamaligno666

Good morning, i need to buy the source code fore TeamViewer Alternate, if you contact me i can describe what i need.

Louis Moskowitz

Licensed User
Longtime User
I bought this as well as their first version, which did not use VNC. The VNC version is good, but has very limited application as it does not come with a 'broker server version' which is needed if you want to do as AnyDesk & TeamViewer do in connecting across the public Internet.

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Alternative:

hibrid0

Licensed User
Longtime User
Is this a working product? WIP? cancelled thing?
I get it and this is wasted money because him is using MS Sql as server and the streamer.
I want to learn about b4a and this type of projects have a lot of Java insertions.

Don't like the code from this seller. Maybe I don't know a lot.

Situ LLC

Licensed User
I get it and this is wasted money because him is using MS Sql as server and the streamer.
I want to learn about b4a and this type of projects have a lot of Java insertions.

Don't like the code from this seller. Maybe I don't know a lot.
Me too I don like it I pay for I, never runs?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…