Share My Creation Telemetry Logistics™

This is the culmination of nearly 3 years unbelievably hard work. I coded everything from the app to the .php and other web systems involved to make it all function. Still tiny bits of web help and app in progress while getting any last kinks out. Generation 2 will be in the works shortly which will also be on iOS.

Thanks to Erel and everyone in this great community, it is the greatest school, would not have been able to complete it without each and everyone of you helping each other. I was a total Visual Basic n00b when I found B4A, and now I'm a code chewing, take no bit or byte prisoner, crazed multilingual beast!

Would very much appreciate any and all feedback.

ABOUT THE APP:

Go to http://www.telemetrylogistics.us and get yourself a free 30 day pass while they last, no need to enter any subscription information with it, plus there is a 2 week trial if you decide to subscribe later!

Getting started guide:
http://telemetrylogistics.us/hs_setup_guide_1.html

Google Play:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bidwells.apps.telemetrylogistics

Imagine being able to visually monitor and interact with your employees, from anywhere in the world. Now that power is at your fingertips! Telemetry Logistics™ tracks your employees in real-time on satellite maps and using your own building's floor plan, for only $.99 cents per device each month.

FEATURES:
- Monitor and interact with your workforce from any location in the world.
- Use custom maps of your building's floor plan and satellite topography.
- Tracks indoors, outdoors and in multistory buildings.
- Map Editor and wizard to create custom maps and maps on-the-go.
- Fully integrated time clock system keeps track of employee hours.
- GPS map zones can be activated from wifi sources (gps maps will work on cloudy days even with no gps signal).
- Once connected, checkpoint logs will still be saved then uploaded even in areas without internet access.
- Chat room and an in-app personal message system.
- Daily Reports to document daily routines.
- Incident Reports record the scene for evidence.
- Routes which guide employees from room to room and location to location.
- Audio Logs for quick notes or instructions.

Have fun and enjoy! In many ways this is my life's patent-pending work so far, share it's existence with someone whom might find the app useful please =)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-13-08-33-31.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-08-13-08-33-31.jpg
    461.9 KB · Views: 3,149

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
3 years of work (and then users claim free apps! :mad:).

Is it a sort of Big Brother :D? Accept the employees to inform constantly others about their position? Probably there is a privacy issue, even in the workplace.

Many GPS does not work inside buildings (like my poor smartphone, for example).

CSP

Licensed User
Longtime User
3 years of work (and then users claim free apps! :mad:).

Is it a sort of Big Brother :D? Accept the employees to inform constantly others about their position? Probably there is a privacy issue, even in the workplace.

Many GPS does not work inside buildings (like my poor smartphone, for example).

It uses wifi signals as checkpoints and can be bound to a gps map, so it can activate and show gps maps without a gps signal =)

Also, its designed for maintenance and security mainly, good to know where your guards are, what checkpoints they've activated and when, for maintenance, the more sites a crew can service, the more money the owner makes, so to these industries the app can be a valuable tool =D

As for Big Brother, it only shares locations you set up as checkpoints on your own site in the app (every account gets a site to add maps to, chat in, etc)

Last edited: