Share My Creation Tennis Toolkit

Screenshot_2014-11-03-16-03-53.png
Screenshot_2014-11-03-16-03-53.png
I just posted my App on the Play store this afternoon.

You can view the Quick video tour of what it does -
Or you can view the screenshots in the app store here - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tennistoolkit

I hope you will download it and try it out even if you don't play tennis.

P.S. I originally only made it available in English speaking countries but I have changed that to all countries as I was getting hits from a variety of non-english speaking countries. If anyone reads I be curious to know how text to speech works when it receives an english word such as "forehand" when the phone is using italian or german as it's native language. I suspect they don't sound out in recognizable English but perhaps I'm wrong. Can anyone tell me?

Last edited:

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
looks very complex, i tried to download it but doesnot support my devices... (galaxy 2, nexus 4, samsung gio)

Gary Milne

Licensed User
Longtime User
looks very complex, i tried to download it but doesnot support my devices... (galaxy 2, nexus 4, samsung gio)
Thanks for taking a look. Requires Android 4.0. Only setup for US, Canada, Australia and UK at the moment.

Gary Milne

Licensed User
Longtime User
Its a BUG in the Market Place. It shows this message if you live outside the supported countries.
I have since set it up for all countries worldwide so please try it again if you would like. I appreciate your interest.