Android Question Text Field Not Always Showing In Custom List View

Big Dave

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have a clv which displays a list of two fields. A number and a text field, the data being obtained from a SQLite database. For some reason every so often when I load the list it does not show the last visible text field although the number is shown. Sometimes the text field in a couple of other entries further up the list does not display either but a less frequent event. I have displayed the data in the log file to ensure it is present. At the moment I have only tested in debug mode on a Samsung Galaxy S9+ so not sure if this is something specific to this combination. Any thoughts and pointers most welcome. Thanks.

Big Dave

Licensed User
Longtime User
Can you advise if you run in debug or release mode. I am going to add a sleep, run in release mode and also try it on another phone to see if the problem goes away. Thank you for trying.
Added a sleep which I started at 1000 and got down to 1!!! It seems to work fine now. I will leave the problem open until I have finished testing and mark as solved if it does not happen again. Thank you all very much for your help and assistance.

Upvote 0