The 100,000+ downloads - receipts?

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The answer is defently no.

the download rate is not the only factor that counts.

If the app is in daily use u dont need 1.000.000 downloads to live from that app. So the traffic counts thatswhy i try to make apps that are in daily use. Normally games are not, you can earn from games only if you got a big winner and many downloads. But this can change very fast until the game get bored and people look for something new.

But the good news are that with 1 mil downloads you can promote new games to those users and keep them with your products if you are fast enough. Instead of showing always ads you can show from time to time promotion of your new apps and get lots of downloads for free.

Good luck

Btw you promised to yourself in 2015 to make 10 apps, have not seen until now 1 in share your creation thread, or maybe you got big winners and dont want us steal your ideas ;)

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The answer is defently no.

the download rate is not the only factor that counts.

Yes, my question was not precise; it was not about the downloads.

I still can not figure out what is the easiest way to cash out a lot with the publication of apps.

I posted my question several times:
How? How? How some sw house earn millions with apps? (They spend millions of dollars on advertising, so they definitely earn millions of dollars!).

It is still a mistery, for me.

Btw you promised to yourself in 2015 to make 10 apps, have not seen until now 1 in share your creation thread, or maybe you got big winners and dont want us steal your ideas ;)

This is the second time that you remind me ... unfortunately I had forgotten that promise; and I have also forgotten that you had remembered me :D
I would not have been able to maintain this "promise", however: when I promised, I had a lot more free time.

Thanks, @ilan

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
just go for the first and i will help you if you want.

Make a simple app/game publish it and move to the next. You will see after few month you have more then 10 apps.

Do you have a google play account?

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
just go for the first and i will help you if you want.

Make a simple app/game publish it and move to the next. You will see after few month you have more then 10 apps.

I fear that I will never have the peace of mind to complete and publish an app.
Many thanks, Ilan.

Do you have a google play account?
Yes, I did this stupid thing :D, with the intention to publish a stupid and "malevolent" app, since I had lost patience.

My account now has certainly mold.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
My account now has certainly mold.

:D

i belive after the first app it will be easier for you.

You can start with a nice pizza recipe app
With nice images and share function.

a real italian pizza recipe app from a real italian... = 1 milion downloads;)