iOS Question The bundle is invalid

stari

Licensed User
Longtime User
I trayed to upload new version of ELF , but i get this message:
Package Summary:
1 package(s) were not uploaded because they had problems:
/var/folders/lj/wrbzzxds6b53f88_rx3x7c800000gn/T/98BB069F-37B9-4F51-8456-A659E2089F83/1129845156.itmsp - Error Messages:
ERROR ITMS-90017: "This bundle is invalid. The IPA format requires a top-level directory named Payload, containing only a .app bundle and optional plugins in a Plugins directory."
2017-02-28 02:24:39.745 altool[82174:40955927] *** Error: Errors uploading 'I:\DocumentsD\iPhone\ELF Emmit\EE_BGD_27.02.2017\Objects\ELF emmit.ipa': (
"Error Domain=ITunesTransporterErrorDomain Code=-18000 \"ERROR ITMS-90017: \"This bundle is invalid. The IPA format requires a top-level directory named Payload, containing only a .app bundle and optional plugins in a Plugins directory.\"\" UserInfo={NSLocalizedRecoverySuggestion=ERROR ITMS-90017: \"This bundle is invalid. The IPA format requires a top-level directory named Payload, containing only a .app bundle and optional plugins in a Plugins directory.\", NSLocalizedDescription=ERROR ITMS-90017: \"This bundle is invalid. The IPA format requires a top-level directory named Payload, containing only a .app bundle and optional plugins in a Plugins directory.\", NSLocalizedFailureReason=ERROR ITMS-90017: \"This bundle is invalid. The IPA format requires a top-level directory named Payload, containing only a .app bundle and optional plugins in a Plugins directory.\"}"
)

What is wrong ?

stari

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes. The app is working Ok in debug mode.
Ops, can't upload. Maybee the ipa sile is too long (46 Mb) ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

stari

Licensed User
Longtime User
It doesn't let me download the file. Why have you replaced main.m?
I have a new version and have made complete app "as" new.
In MyDrive i shared ipa file, but ,....
What can i do now ?
I can send you zipped project.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

stari

Licensed User
Longtime User
I don't see anything special in the IPA.

The steps to upload an app to iTunes connect are:
1. Compile in Release mode.
2. Download with Tools - Build Server - Download Last Built.
3. Upload with Tools - Build Server - Upload App to iTunes Connect.

Is it possible that you have tried to upload a debug build?
OK, i will try.
I fact, i did those steps and got error.
Will will try todaj.

stari

Upvote 0

stari

Licensed User
Longtime User
BTW, it is still not clear to me whether you are using a custom main.m file or not...
As i know, not! I don't know, how to use custom main.m.
Upload was successful !!!!
Hm,....
THKS

stari

Last edited:
Upvote 0