The official "Project" sale Market..

Mark Turney

Licensed User
Longtime User
Check out my apps via my website below and make me an offer on any of my apps. I'm looking for ways to monetize my past creations and build new one.

Thanks!

strat

Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm selling some of my app's source codes.
Apps are both for ios and Android. ios apps are now published and the last one is waiting for review.

All apps prices are $40. Most of codes are in English.

1)- Unlu bulma oyunu ( Guess the celebrity game ) -ios
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/unlu-bulma-oyunu/id1090544325?l=tr&ls=1&mt=8

Player status is saved in game. Game starts as your last status.( letters, money, level)
iadmob interstitial embedded

screen322x572.jpeg

2)- Kelime oyunu (Word game) -ios
(Text Twist game)
iadmob interstitial embedded

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/harflerle-kelime-oyunu/id1079600849?mt=8

3)- Easy Paper Skecth -ios

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/easy-paper-sketch/id1094199262?mt=8

Extra image processing. I used libzoom class provided by @narek adonts. Thank you @narek adonts.
- Take photo by camera.
- Load picture from albums
- Image zoom, pinch and pan, rotate, grayscale, transparency effects.
- iadmob interstitial embedded

4)- Find the Picture Quiz (waiting for review on app store) -ios

- Multi-language support. App is currently in 7 languages. (English, Deutsch, French, Turkish, Spanish, Dutch and Portugese)
- Save player status (letters, money, level)
- iadmob interstitial and banner embedded

NAv1Y5.png

Android games are not published because of my account banned. I haven't got a new account yet. My GP accound has suspended for three reason :
1- Malware found in my one app.
2- My first app, flappy bird's package name.
3- Pictures in the celebrity game.

5)- Kelime oyunu (Word game) -Android
(Text Twist game)

Same as Word game above. This is for Android.
admob embedded

6)- Guess the Mark Quiz - Android
Similar to Guess the celebrity game.
admob embedded

bDzr1m.jpg

Last edited:

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I want to sell this code:
B4X:
If 0 < 0 Then
'    <omissis... here you will see the code I'm selling>
'

The code will be sold to the highest bidder, at least $ 50,000.

Sorry for this joke, but I really do not understand this thread.

If your app is good, if it can obtain many downloads, why do you sell it? If not, why should I buy it?

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
If your app is good, if it can obtain many downloads, why do you sell it? If not, why should I buy it?

this thread was meant to sell source but not the app rights.
let say i did a nice running game in libgdx and the game is also making me good profit. now i can sell the source to others (with limitation) like changing name, graphics, sounds,... he may only use the source or learn from it and make his own game very quick.

it is more meant for learning from it and make your own app with different Look,name,sounds,...

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
this thread was meant to sell source but not the app rights.
let say i did a nice running game in libgdx and the game is also making me good profit. now i can sell the source to others (with limitation) like changing name, graphics, sounds,... he may only use the source or learn from it and make his own game very quick.

it is more meant for learning from it and make your own app with different Look,name,sounds,...

I am not very convinced by this explanation, but it does not matter :)

Thank you, anyway.

strat

Licensed User
Longtime User

Before my GP account suspended, two of my apps(word game and guess the celebrity) had got about 50K download number. If I reopen GP account, I cannot use this apps, so its better to sell this apps source code.

In 80K B4X community, people are all level of knowledge. Some of beginner, some of expert. I think buying a finished app source code, especially for beginner, is taking a big step to finish their own app. Sometimes, it's a good idea to change a project's code, graphic, sound instead of start a new project. I think thousands of people do it.

In addition, prices are not expensive. I wanted to draw my splash screen and GUI parts from a freelancer graphic artist, he told me that price is $450.

Widget

Licensed User
Longtime User
ok i will change the name thank you...

I believe the Milton Bradley trademark for "Mr Bucket" has expired in Dec 2015.
http://tmsearch.uspto.gov/bin/showfield?f=doc&state=4801:8l7kwl.2.6

Within 30 days of the trademark expiring, it was re-registered by someone else:
Wayne Kuna & Associates, LLC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY ILLINOIS 102 Chicago Avenue Clarendon Hills ILLINOIS 60514
http://tmsearch.uspto.gov/bin/showfield?f=doc&state=4801:8l7kwl.2.1

Be sure to consult with TESS before you name your product. It will save you a lot of pain later on.

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
thanx for info, but the reason is that you try to download my app on saturday and i unpublish all my apps friday night until saturday night
now i published it back you can download it :)

Hi Ilan
my fetwa is: If you're not (monitoring) the sales on Saturdays then it shouldn't constute a work.