iOS Question "This app cannot be installed because its integrity could not be verified." Am I missing a step?

chuck3e

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have my phone and a tester's phone in my provision file. I know they are there because I can browse and see them there. I compiled Release Mode and downloaded last build. I use the OTA_Developer to create the link to my app. I emaiI the link to me, but message the link to him. I can paste mine into Safari on my phone and get the app. My tester, when he tries it on his phone, gets the following: "This app cannot be installed because its integrity could not be verified." I did miss one Log command, but wouldn't that have caused my execution to fail, too? Or am I missing a step?

Last edited:

chuck3e

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks, Erel. The UDID is OK. No Fs, and the Device update panel in Apple developer recognizes the phone, since it tells me the phone model type, which is info it gets on its own. However, there was a difference between the provision file used compiling the app and after adding the tester phones. I didn't realize I had to recompile the app every time I add a new phone(s). Makes sense now. I will test it. Your guidance is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Upvote 0