Android Question This is a notification that your Google Play Publisher account has been terminated.

brennoroxha

Hi

This is a notification that your Google Play Publisher account has been terminated.
REASON FOR TERMINATION: Prior violations of the Developer Program Policies and Developer Distribution Agreement by this or associated accounts as outlined in previous emails sent to the registered email address(es) of the Publisher account(s).
Google Play Publisher suspensions are associated with developers, and may span multiple account registrations and related Google services.
You can visit the Developer Policy Center to better understand how we enforce Developer Program Policies. If you’ve reviewed the policy and feel this termination may have been in error, please reach out to our policy support team.
Do not attempt to register a new developer account. We will not be restoring your account at this time.
The Google Play Team

I can't put a new app on the play store, all accounts that I do, this happens, I've done everything on a new computer, and I still have the error, can someone help?

Another thing, which country accepts payment via giftcard?

Is there any country that is faster to analyze? I'm from Brazil and it takes 5 days

JohnC

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
According to that message from google, they apparently sent you previous "warning" emails notifying you of some problems they detected with your app.

And it looks like you did not fix those problems, so google closed your account.

What exactly did those warning emails say? (please include an *exact* copy of the emails from google)

Upvote 0

brennoroxha

This is a notification that your Google Play Publisher account has been terminated.

REASON FOR TERMINATION: Prior violations of the Developer Program Policies and Developer Distribution Agreement by this or associated accounts as outlined in previous emails sent to the registered email address(es) of the Publisher account(s).

Google Play Publisher suspensions are associated with developers, and may span multiple account registrations and related Google services.

You can visit the Developer Policy Center to better understand how we enforce Developer Program Policies. If you’ve reviewed the policy and feel this termination may have been in error, please reach out to our policy support team.

Do not attempt to register a new developer account. We will not be restoring your account at this time.

The Google Play Team

on another account i received this

how do i dribble?

Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

JohnC

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
the account is new, it was the first plane and they have already banned it
It appears you opened multiple accounts and I believe that google can detect when a developer tries to publish a banned app in another account. So that's probably why they closed your new accounts right away without any warning messages when you tried to publish that same app.

But, in the beginning (using your original developer account), google must have sent you warning messages when you first tried to publishing that app.

So, please post the contents of those initial warning emails from google so we can figure out why google doesn't like your app.

If you are saying that google NEVER sent you any warning messages for this app (in ANY of your developer accounts), then we will be unable to help you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JohnC

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Please also provide us a *detailed* description of what your app does.

Upvote 0

asales

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
When the pandemic started, I have an account terminated, due the "coronavirus" name in one app.
It was the third strike, because I get 2 apps removed because copyright. I try to created another account and Google terminated it too.
I sent an appeal several times to the police team, and weeks later I get my account back.

If your app don't violated the police, you can try to appeal.
If it violated the police, will be difficult to create another account to put the app again.

Upvote 1