iOS Question Trouble installing App using B4i - Bridge

developer_123

Licensed User
Longtime User
For approximately 2 weeks the B4i bridge has been having a problem and that is that after successfully completing the compilation with the remote server, it is not showing the option to install the app on my IPHONE. That is to say, the Bridge is connected to the B4I correctly since what I have in the designer appears on my phone screen, and once the message "Manually start the app after installation" appears on my computer screen, My IPHONE screen is still connected to the designer but it doesn't show the option to install as it is supposed to be, as I have always tried for 2 years. This had never happened to me, but it is already too recurrent in these last 2 weeks. I have version B4i 7.80 installed on my computer, and on my cell phone I reinstalled the bridge 2 days ago, thinking that reinstalling might solve it soon, but no. It is very annoying because out of 20 attempts, only one option appears to install. I don't get any error log. I appreciate any help.

developer_123

Licensed User
Longtime User
1. Try to restart the device.
2. Uninstall any currently installed app in debug mode.
Erel, I think I already found a way to be able to use it without having to wait for so many failed attempts. Apparently with projects of more than 15 mb the bridge begins to have problems. The solution, although it is a bit uncomfortable and I think it is not correct at all, but it works, is to restart the B4i program and not open the designer. For some reason when I open the designer on the computer, the connection to the bridge at compile time gets complicated. Therefore, for each compilation test on my Iphone, I have to restart B4i, something quite annoying but functional.

Upvote 0