iOS Question Trying to learn B4I

David Hawkins

Licensed User
Longtime User
I followed Erels video although Apple have updated their process from what was shown, anyway I managed to create a signing request, ios certificate and download a mobile provision file and when trying compile the app I get the following

B4i Version: 8.30
Parsing code. (0.14s)
Building folders structure. (0.08s)
Compiling code. (0.43s)
Compiling layouts code. (0.01s)
Compiling debugger engine code. (0.04s)
Building Xcode project. (0.13s)
Preparing project for builder. (0.16s)
Project size: 0.68 MB
Sending data to remote compiler. Error
Out: Command line invocation:
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/xcodebuild -configuration Release "PRODUCT_NAME=Farm Fields" CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR=/Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload "CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY=iPhone Distribution: David Hawkins (N2NBBBC259)" "OTHER_CODE_SIGN_FLAGS=--keychain <user id>" PROVISIONING_PROFILE=0f7ee3b3-0825-44c9-aa27-4c67be8abd8f -arch arm64

User defaults from command line:
IDEPackageSupportUseBuiltinSCM = YES

Build settings from command line:
ARCHS = arm64
CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY = iPhone Distribution: David Hawkins (N2NBBBC259)
CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR = /Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload
OTHER_CODE_SIGN_FLAGS = --keychain <user id>
PRODUCT_NAME = Farm Fields
PROVISIONING_PROFILE = 0f7ee3b3-0825-44c9-aa27-4c67be8abd8f

note: Using codesigning identity override: iPhone Distribution: David Hawkins (N2NBBBC259)
Computing target dependency graph and provisioning inputs

Create build description
Build description signature: ffc0bb3ff84fe55ef5b732f7a2ff5b92
Build description path: /Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/XCBuildData/ffc0bb3ff84fe55ef5b732f7a2ff5b92-desc.xcbuild

warning: Building targets in manual order is deprecated - check "Parallelize build for command-line builds" in the project editor, or set DISABLE_MANUAL_TARGET_ORDER_BUILD_WARNING in any of the targets in the current build to suppress this warning
/Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject.xcodeproj: warning: The iOS deployment target 'IPHONEOS_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET' is set to 8.0, but the range of supported deployment target versions is 11.0 to 16.2.99. (in target 'B4iProject' from project 'B4iProject')
/Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject.xcodeproj: error: Provisioning profile "Provision" has app ID "B4i.*", which does not match the bundle ID "FarmFields.b4i". (in target 'B4iProject' from project 'B4iProject')

Error: ** BUILD FAILED **

Which has completely confused me

Please assist

David Hawkins

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi aeric thank you for your reply, I have been away for the weekend I will now try out your suggestion.
Regards
David

Upvote 0

David Hawkins

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi aeric, I well tried some chanes based upon suggestions from aeric and I had massive amount of information come back when trying to compile the app but is seems to relate to the following:

/Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/b4i_roundslider.h:10:9: fatal error: 'SD_FlexGrid.h' file not found

#import "SD_FlexGrid.h"
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 error generated.

Not to sure what to do now, how do I import 'SD_FlexGrid.h?

Regards
David

Upvote 0

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I never use this library.
Download the library from here

You can always use the search function on top of forum.

Upvote 0

David Hawkins

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi aeric

I managed, eventually to realise that you have to use the correct library for B4I, it is now working OK but thank you for your assistance in helping me find the issue

Regards
David

Upvote 0