iOS Question Unable to install "App Name". Please try again later.

D

Deleted member 103

Hi,

I can no longer install an app on my iphone-X with iOS 14.5, I always get this error message.
The installation works without problems on all other Apple devices with iOS 12+.
The provisioning profile is of course correct.

Does anyone know the problem?

1619809751014.png

Computersmith64

Licensed User
Longtime User
It could be one (or more) of a number of issues. Take a look here to maybe point you in the right direction...

- Colin.

Upvote 0
D

Deleted member 103

It could be one (or more) of a number of issues. Take a look here to maybe point you in the right direction...

- Colin.
Hi Colin,
I've searched several forums for answers but haven't found a solution.

This error message comes when I try to debug or install with "B4i-Bridge".
If I install the app on my Mac via AirDrop, it works fine, but I can't debug this way.

Upvote 0

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
B4i-Bridge works with iOS 14.5.

OTA installation will not work with iOS 14.5 and a local builder. It works with the hosted builder. You need to use Apple Configurator 2 option. AC2 is preferred over OTA anyway and is recommended for all versions.

Upvote 0
D

Deleted member 103

Thank you for the info Erel!
I did not know anything about this solution.

Upvote 0

b4x-de

Licensed User
Longtime User
Even after installing latest iOS update 14.8 the problem remains. (I dont think it is a bug in iOS.)

I miss B4i-Bridge for wireless debugging. I'm currently working with physical objects labeled with QR-Code and NFC-Tag. Since using Apple Configurator 2 the USB cable limits scanning of the objects... Is there a chance to get B4i-Bridge working?

Upvote 0