Android Question Unfortunately (app) has stopped

ducphu

Licensed User
Longtime User
Dear All,

I'm buidling an app with a service for alarming. The service is scheduled to run at 7am every day. I installed the app to my phone to test it. I run the app, and the service started fine. The service also runs as schedule. My problem is, after I closed my app and let the service in the background, I randomly get the error msg "Unfortunately (app) has stopped". Press OK and my service is stopped. I have to open my main app to re-start the service again. I have no ideas what is going wrong. Is there any way to capture the error which cause the app to stop?? Thanks.

ducphu

Licensed User
Longtime User
No. When I connect to B4A everything is fine. Even if I dont connect, I still can run the app and start the service normally. The error seems to "randomly" occur and thus I have dont know how to track it since I dont have the log...

Upvote 0

ducphu

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Erel, but my phone doesn't connect to USB all the time... I bring my phone with me out and it may just happen any time.

Upvote 0

Clayton

Licensed User
Longtime User
Eu tenho o mesmo problema e percebi que isso acontece quando eu tento mostrar uma msgbox quando o serviço só está em execução.
mas eh realmente muito difícil localizar o erro .. até agora eu não encontrei uma solução fácil de identificar.

Upvote 0