Other Updates to B4A - A sticky from Erel?

Mark Read

Licensed User
Longtime User
Just a thought. Erel is producing more updates than I have hot dinners :)

How about a new sticky thread showing latest version number and forthcoming planned improvements/bugfixes. That way we would all know what he is working on and when a major improvement (if that is even possible!) is due to happen.

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
+1

The last version is on the home page though, but it is a good idea to also put it on the forum, sticky and locked. Only Erel can post on it so we don't get lost in different posts messages.

Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
+1

Upvote 0

Mark Read

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you for the info Erel but that is exactly the problem. I didn't know where to find this thread as it does not seem to be a sticky. Also I am not sure that tutorials is the right place.

I also mean that during any development, bugs will appear and maybe at the top of the release thread, you could include a short list of problems/new features that will be included in forthcoming releases. This way, we can also look forward to new features you are developing. Hope I have made my point clear.

@Beja: absolutely correct. The latest version is detailed on the home page. Thank you.

Upvote 0

mangojack

Licensed User
Longtime User
IMO I would like to imagine Erel having free time to work on future developments, rather than use that time keeping us informed what those new developments might be. Yes I agree the odd announcement of a major new development / feature is always good news and welcomed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0