Wish Upgrade NFC Lib for Writing

StevieDk

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,
I have done a project for transportation Mifare tags, used for paying at the public transport, so the user can read the amount left on the card. ( amount of money or trips, depending on the type of card). Now i would like to write on the MIFARE card, so i can be able to load trips, or money to the card after they are payed by credit card; I have allready done that a few years ago, but making the fisical writing of the card, at the bus, the rest all done in virtual.
I would like to know if NFC lib, which is an excellent lib, would be upgraded soon to be able to write sectors on a MIFARE tag.
If not, i would like to collaborate in helping to do it, maybe based on the actual NFC lib :rolleyes:
I am farely new on b4a, not in programming niether with java, c#, and c, but i do not know which can be the process i have to follow so i can collaborate with all you.:(
Thank for your help
Steve

Reactions: Dey

sdujolo

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes. Though I do not know when will it be available.
Will it be in some weeks or half a year? I need it soon that´s why I ask if not i near future I need to find a other solution.

Best regards /Jörgen

bluedude

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

I have a working library in my possession but need to see if i'm going to release it here for free. Have paid someone to do the job.

Maybe a little later.

sdujolo

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

I have a working library in my possession but need to see if i'm going to release it here for free. Have paid someone to do the job.

Maybe a little later.
Hi I can pay you a small fee if I can have it?

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

TheMightySwe

Licensed User
Longtime User
No one in the community with some java and library-making knowledge that want to make a few $$$$?