Wish Upload and download files in the background

red30

Licensed User
Longtime User
I think this is an important feature and I would like b4i to support it. Since there are no services in ios like in android, it turns out that the application cannot work in the background at all, although ios itself supports the function of background uploading or downloading files. And now, without such basic things as downloading and uploading files, it is very difficult, since many applications are somehow connected with the internet, and it is not always possible to make the user wait, not hiding the application and not blocking the phone! I ask anyone can help to implement this function in b4i.

red30

Licensed User
Longtime User
Background fetch will allow your app to run in the background from time to time. With some work, and assuming that you control the server, you can implement a "resumable upload" feature.
Not understood. What does it mean to run in the background from time to time? That is, once in a while, the application can run in the background? How often does this happen and how long does the application run?
Is it possible to make a full upload of files in the background? I've tried some apps from the Appstore, they support uploading in the background. It’s just that now a lot of content is on the Internet and it’s very hard to work without uploading / downloading in the background ...