iOS Question Upload to store error

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello

I always use the same provision and certificate and always use the same build config when uploading apps to appstore. ( kust change the numbers at the end for build config)

A new app of mine gives error while uplaoding to store the ipa file. it says :

B4X:
ERROR ITMS-90046: "Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. Your application bundle's signature contains code signing entitlements that are not supported on iOS. Specifically, value 'AXD74RVYT3.com.ctmobilesoft.bmi*' for key 'application-identifier' in 'Payload/Analyzer.app/Analyzer' is not supported. This value should be a string starting with your TEAMID, followed by a dot '.', followed by the bundle identifier."
2016-12-13 06:16:42.925 altool[51021:19564317] *** Error: Errors uploading 'Analyzer.ipa': (
    "Error Domain=ITunesTransporterErrorDomain Code=-18000 \"ERROR ITMS-90046: \"Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. Your application bundle's signature contains code signing entitlements that are not supported on iOS. Specifically, value 'AXD74RVYT3.com.ctmobilesoft.bmi*' for key 'application-identifier' in 'Payload/Analyzer.app/Analyzer' is not supported. This value should be a string starting with your TEAMID, followed by a dot '.', followed by the bundle identifier.\"\" UserInfo={NSLocalizedRecoverySuggestion=ERROR ITMS-90046: \"Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. Your application bundle's signature contains code signing entitlements that are not supported on iOS. Specifically, value 'AXD74RVYT3.com.ctmobilesoft.bmi*' for key 'application-identifier' in 'Payload/Analyzer.app/Analyzer' is not supported. This value should be a string starting with your TEAMID, followed by a dot '.', followed by the bundle identifier.\", NSLocalizedDescription=ERROR ITMS-90046: \"Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. Your application bundle's signature contains code signing entitlements that are not supported on iOS. Specifically, value 'AXD74RVYT3.com.ctmobilesoft.bmi*' for key 'application-identifier' in 'Payload/Analyzer.app/Analyzer' is not supported. This value should be a string starting with your TEAMID, followed by a dot '.', followed by the bundle identifier.\", NSLocalizedFailureReason=ERROR ITMS-90046: \"Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. Your application bundle's signature contains code signing entitlements that are not supported on iOS. Specifically, value 'AXD74RVYT3.com.ctmobilesoft.bmi*' for key 'application-identifier' in 'Payload/Analyzer.app/Analyzer' is not supported. This value should be a string starting with your TEAMID, followed by a dot '.', followed by the bundle identifier.\"}"
)

I always do the same thing. What am i missing here =?
my build config is :
com.ctmobilesoft.bmi111311
and my general id is : com.ctmobilesoft.bmi*

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I couldnt find a solution and at last i integrated push notifications and created a provision profile for just this app and could upload successfully.

Upvote 0

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
You need to use a store provision profile:

SS-2016-12-14_09.30.14.png

Upvote 0