Bug? V5.20 beta and startserviceat

Oceaneml

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

I loaded the 5.20 beta and recompiled my apk using StartServiceAt for several months.

After three days I reinstalled the version made with 5.00 because my apk crashes regularly and smartphone freezes or restarts itself when I want to use it.

With the old version everything works correctly again for a week.

I had already encountered this problem but very occasionally (as you say: the app "strangely" crashes from time to time ...)

Michel

Oceaneml

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Erel,

Yes in Release mode.

I do not understand for the error message log. (Log on Compile and Run or other ?).
Can you give me a link for understanding.

Thank you.

Oceaneml

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Erel,

I just did a test about 15 hours.
The log message indicates every 6 minutes "** Service (enregistrement) Start **" which is good since I recorded every 6 minutes atmospheric pressure.
In the morning, the messages disappear and the app notification icon was gone. No information in the messages box. The smartphone has a wild reset and stopped my app.

Sometimes the smartphone restarts itself when I want to use it. This app runs on 2 other S4 with the same problems.

Prior to version 5.20 Beta B4A this problem occurred occasionally but now the app does not work more than one day.

Oceaneml

Licensed User
Longtime User
yes, but since most of the time it restarts itself, the other 2 users say only that my app is stopped.

Oceaneml

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Erel,

I'm sorry but I don't understand.
In the window log, I see nothing other than the service that starts every 6 minutes.
When the smartphone restart, I can't see anything.

I think I did not understand what you are asking to do.
Can you give me more details or a link with an example for me to understand better what I should get.

Thank you.