Wish View Date of Subscription-End

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I wished i could see the date of the end of my Subscription of new Updates on B4A...
I buyed a Enterprise-Version with two years of update. But i do not remember the correct day to set an reminder to myself to be reminded if i need to buy two more years of this GREAT Program. I don´t want to miss new Versions! I mean; i want to check by myself if i read about new versions here in forum about my subscription... Did i get a email (i´m eligible) or not (i´m not eligible)... If i see that my subscription has ended i can place a order to update my subscription in time... :D

I dont know where to show the end of subscription date... For me it could be a link somewhere in my Profile to request showing the date. Or it could be shown in B4A Info Form in B4A directly.

No matter where but i wished it would be shown somewhere in Forum OR B4A

For ex.

Aufnahme1.png

b4arulez.gif

Last edited:

MaFu

Licensed User
Longtime User
Ahh, ok. Did not know that. Do you know how many days/weeks/months before subscription ends you get this mail?
Anyway thank you for this Information :)
Didn't know. I have my B4A License since september 2013, therefore the mail arrived me in three years. Remember it and then ask again :D

ivan.tellez

Licensed User
Longtime User
+1

just an expiration date in the about dialog will be a nice reminder to be preppared to renew the subscription.