visual basic .net and basic4android

PenguinHero

Licensed User
Longtime User
Are you asking how you might use your existing Visual Basic .net code "as is" from within B4A?

Or are you asking how to convert your Visual basic .net code into B4A code?

Or something else?

Upvote 0

charro98120165

Licensed User
Longtime User
how use visual basic .net code in aplication B4A.

I have a program in Visual Basic. net, and I want to integrate (this program) in my application where I'm programming with B4A

sorry my bad english. and tanks

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
for a few lines of code or a single function may be you can find help here.. but to port a whole project you will need a porter :)

Upvote 0

yttrium

Licensed User
Longtime User
for a few lines of code or a single function may be you can find help here.. but to port a whole project you will need a porter :)

I was able to reuse most of my 1500-line VB.NET 4.0 project within B4A with very little translation (ElseIf > Else If, etc).

How long is your VB.NET application, OP?

Upvote 0

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
How long is your VB.NET application, OP?

are you asking me?

sorry but I didn't mention I have vb.net application, but I said someone (not necesary myself) may help you if you have a focused question.

Upvote 0

yttrium

Licensed User
Longtime User
are you asking me?

sorry but I didn't mention I have vb.net application, but I said someone (not necesary myself) may help you if you have a focused question.

"OP" means original poster, so no, that line was directed at charro98120165. If his application is short/simple enough, I might just port it for him.

Upvote 0