ocalle

Licensed User
Longtime User
Payment and the confidence in you Sent

incendio

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

I don't fully understand the jargon in this discussion.

So I want to ask, if I have a Linux server with fix ip address, can I remotely access clients phone?

Don't care with technology used as long as it is stable and has reasonable speed.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

I don't fully understand the jargon in this discussion.

So I want to ask, if I have a Linux server with fix ip address, can I remotely access clients phone?

Don't care with technology used as long as it is stable and has reasonable speed.
Hello,

1- The discussions were about how we should handle the connections, the technology, the server/client sides, etc...
2- Also as discussed, we will release the client phone (B4A) once we release the official project (PC To PC)
3- and Yes you will be able to connect to the client phone remotely using your phone or PC (This feature will be available once we release the official project as mentioned in point 2)

Thank you,
Saif

yaqoob

Licensed User
Longtime User

I have sent my payment.

jose luis gudino

Licensed User
Longtime User
Good morning, excellent proceed to make the payment, a query: will we receive the next update?
I have sent my payment.

Last edited:

Randori

Licensed User
Longtime User
Please review UltraVNC and the many features it had/has...All of the desired abilities including attended and unattended connection and a proxy/middle-man capability. The only thing lacking was the ability to run host on Android. Even as an attended remote connection, the ability to run server on Android is the real big desire here. When is this "update" projected to be released?

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Good morning, excellent proceed to make the payment, a query: will we receive the next update?
I have sent my payment.
Hello,

Payment received, thank you very much for your purchase.

And yes you will be subscribed to the future updates as well.

Thank you,
Saif

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello dear,

We have reviewed RealVNC, UltraVNC, etc...
And we combine all of their features in this project

The project release will be 17-05-2021 11:00 PM GMT 3+

The next update Wil be a week after the official project release.

Thank you,
Saif

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…