Interest in videos on how to use B4x to develop for Web3 (blockchain)?

• Yes

Votes: 16 94.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mark Turney

Licensed User
Longtime User
Who would like a few video tutorials on how to use the new Web3x library (as I learn each part)? I have been immersing myself in this technology and find it a potentially game changing tool. I completed the Blockchain Specialization from University of Buffalo (SUNY) via Coursera, so I have acquired a decent knowledge of blockchain technology in general. Recently, @Erel developing a Web3x library and some samples to get us started utilizing the B4x language we already know is a God-send 🙏! If there's enough interest, I'll add them on to the B4J series I developed many years back on YouTube.

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE to the channel if you're interested to be informed when I post new videos.

Thanks.

swChef

Licensed User
Longtime User
Who would like a few video tutorials on how to use the new Web3x library (as I learn each part)? I have been immersing myself in this technology and find it a potentially game changing tool. I completed the Blockchain Specialization from University of Buffalo (SUNY) via Coursera, so I have acquired a decent knowledge of blockchain technology in general. Recently, @Erel developing a Web3x library and some samples to get us started utilizing the B4x language we already know is a God-send 🙏! If there's enough interest, I'll add them on to the B4J series I developed many years back on YouTube.

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE to the channel if you're interested to be informed when I post new videos.

Thanks.
Mark have you seen this professor's lecture?