Android Example WhatsApp Spy (educational purposes only)

Important: This tutorial is for educational purposes only, so we are not encouraging you to use this information for illicit purposes.

Required Andoird 4.4+ (sdk 19+)

Have you ever wondered how some Apps spy on social media? I have been asked and on forums I find many more or less realistic explanations. Some very fanciful.

Someone said that to develop such a App you need to know the native language of Android. I've always known that native languages are Java and C. (today I know that B4A also allows native apps to say)
And I also fantasy traveled thinking of a method that could spy on WhatsApp. Perhaps it is useful to have preadolescent children who need to control who they communicate. (today the world is made by so many bad people)

And so I modified an example found on this forum that intercepts notifications and laws. This is because all socialmedia warns of the arrival of a new message with a notification.
I only selected WhatsApp.

Of course you have to enable permissions in the latest android versions. And to be effective it should work back and forth so it will not be visible to the user.

What I attach to you is just an example. With which you can start to work on an application. Of course it does not work in the background.

I RECOGNIZE THAT IS ONLY FOR DIDACTIC PURPOSE, DO NOT USE FOR ILLEGAL PURPOSES.

This obviously does not solve all the problems for those who would like to try (for educational purposes) a real spyware. And it was not in my intention to illustrate everything, but only the main mechanism for
I would intercept messages.

This method does not work if WhatsApp is open and therefore does not alert you with notifications.

If you have any new ideas or improvements you can attach to the following post thanks

image.png

Attachments

• wal.zip
    9.1 KB · Views: 1,922
Last edited: