Android Question Will Huawei work with B4A

Scantech

Licensed User
Longtime User
Will it work with B4A? I heard Paid apps cannot work at this time?

I set up an account with them but I'm struggling to find a way to upload the APK. Is it under Huawei AppGallery? Can't find it?

Last edited:

Scantech

Licensed User
Longtime User
1.jpg

Upvote 0

Scantech

Licensed User
Longtime User
I receive this from them.

Dear Developer,

Are you register as individual account?

Regarding our policy, AppGallery only able to support Individual developer in China to upload apps/games,

Now individual developer in Oversea only can upload Theme temporarily.

According to the plan, it will be supported in July. We will let you know immediately when it is supported.

Thank you again for helping us to improve our service.

Have a nice day!

HUAWEI Developer

Upvote 0

Guenter Becker

Licensed User
Will it work with B4A? I heard Paid apps cannot work at this time?

I set up an account with them but I'm struggling to find a way to upload the APK. Is it under Huawei AppGallery? Can't find it?

Hello, I own a Huawei p20pro and I used it for my android sofzware developed with b4A. Still got no problems neither running the App nor using b4A Bridge or the devices sensors.
Best Regards from Germany
Guenter

Upvote 0

Guenter Becker

Licensed User
Hello, I own a Huawei p20pro and I used it for my android sofzware developed with b4A. Still got no problems neither running the App nor using b4A Bridge or the devices sensors.
To upload APK please use the bfA Bridge. You will still have the APK on the device otherwise no testing of the real App is possible.
The alternative:
  1. Open the Settings app on your Android device. By default, Android devices cannot install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store (or the Amazon App Store for Kindle devices). ...
  2. Tap "Security". This will open the Security menu.
  3. Scroll down and check the "Unknown sources" box. ...
  4. Download a File Manager app and use it to transfer the app. I use "MyPhoneExplorer" or "AirDroid".
Best Regards from Germany
Guenter

Upvote 0