wish: basic help & tutorial pages in a downloadable pack

peacemaker

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Possible ? :sign0104: Sure, this pack may be updated sometimes...

peacemaker

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks !
But it'd be nice to have it built-in in a new release :rolleyes:
Opinion just to make usage more convenient for newbies... as b4ppc - all under hands.

peacemaker

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I don't understand this comment :confused: The viewer displays the help from the same xml files as the compiler uses so it is automatically up to date.

I just mean that IMHO better for newbies if offline help system is built-in to the installation, helping to seach in one page\window... all the info about classes ect... that now collected in several .html. Without need to find\install extra utilities.
Like done in b2ppc.
It's just a comment to Erel, to make system more frendly ...to newbies. Like already is with b4ppc. More sales ect... ;)

ssg

Licensed User
Longtime User
I second peacemaker's point... and I do believe Erel would have help built-it in to the IDE in the near future.

Also, if Erel could add Graham's HelpViewer library in the next setup of B4A as a new menu item in the IDE would be really excellent...

but then again, thats the benefit of being a registered customer eh?

cheers!

JesseW

Licensed User
Longtime User
I don't understand this comment :confused: ...

I bet he means he'd like to see it added to the B4A IDE itself with context sensitive help, much like MS does, instead of an external program, such as the solution you've offered. Your solution is brilliant, but its still another program to run and switch back and forth to. Perhaps you and Erel could put your heads together on this one :)

Jesse

Last edited: