Wish: shortcuts custom set

wl

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

Switching between Visual Studio and Basic4Android I often mistake in the shortcuts to be used.

So, it it might be helpful to be able to determine the shortcuts yourself (or even have predetermined schemes: Eclipse, Visual Studio, ...).

Wim

timbald

Licensed User
Longtime User
The need for custom keyboard shortcuts in the IDE is also important when running B4A in Parallels Desktop on Mac. ALT-1 is a Parallels Shortcut to show the Windows Start Menu, when you are in Parallels Desktop Coherence mode, so I can't choose that compile option in B4A without using the mouse. I realise this is an old thread so if this keyboard shortcut customisation has been implemented could someone direct me in the right direction of it please? Many thanks.

EDIT: Of course I can use F5 instead of ALT-1. But the wish still remains for configurable keyboard shortcuts. Many thanks

Last edited:

timbald

Licensed User
Longtime User
Just picking up on this thread from 6 months ago.

One shortcut which would be very helpful, Erel, please would be CTRL → (left arrow) and CTRL ← (right arrow) to jump a word at a time in the IDE - plus when SHIFT is held down it highlights a word at a time in respective direction. But, yes, the ability to use keybaord shortcut sets (or define your own) based on other IDEs would be very helpful indeed. I am coming from VBA IDE as a lot of users must be.

Many thanks!