Share Your Creations

Ok this is a beta but it works well. Cercatel is an engine, written for my Italian project...
This is the classic mathematical puzzle. You move rings from one tower to another in the fewest...
Click it Game This is my version of the moveable tiles game. The code is not very elegant since...
Hi, Wondering whether someone would like to volunteer in beta-testing a simple application at...
Hi Sky Atlas is not planetarium software but a reference atlas for the purpose of looking up...
Can you complete all 5 rounds? PM me if source file required
I'm pleased to mention that I have (via my little Droiddd.com operation) released three small...
Hola, Este es básicamente el juego del ahorcado. Simplemente tienes que adivinar la palabra...
Hi This an app I wrote in order to help me learn a foreign language (Czech) It's relatively...
With Basic4android, Erel and his company have developed an invaluable environment for Android...
This app let you know what happened in History. Features: - Access my web service that parse...
Just a neat little 3d starfield effect The current values ensure a fairly lightweight device...
Run this before you check the code....see if it tricks you....just a little bit of fun and...
This is a port of my b4ppc program. It served as a good vehicle for learning several B4A...
Ive just updated this simple game to use timers rather than just a loop. Touch screen to boost...