Other New "Test my app" forum

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
A new subforum is available under "Share your creations" forum.
This forum is only accessible for licensed users and is a place for users to upload their beta versions apps and ask other members to help them with testing and with feedback.

http://www.b4x.com/android/forum/forums/test-my-app.36/

Finished applications should still be posted in the Share your creations forum which is publicly accessible.

Last edited:

nfordbscndrd

Licensed User
Longtime User
That is a great idea. Another useful subforum would be for uploads which are just code snippets or demos intended to illustrate how to perform various functions in B4A rather than intended as stand-alone apps. Right now there are so many apps being uploaded that all those coding examples are being lost.

Another idea would be to have a sticky with an index of the files uploaded and what they do, like in the Libraries forum.

Upvote 0

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
Another useful subforum would be for uploads which are just code snippets or demos intended to illustrate how to perform various functions in B4A rather than intended as stand-alone apps. Right now there are so many apps being uploaded that all those coding examples are being lost.
I will think about it. You can use the Getting started & tutorials for code modules and code snippets. It gets indexed automatically.

Upvote 0

Asmoro

Licensed User
Longtime User
That is a great idea. Another useful subforum would be for uploads which are just code snippets or demos intended to illustrate how to perform various functions in B4A rather than intended as stand-alone apps. Right now there are so many apps being uploaded that all those coding examples are being lost.

Another idea would be to have a sticky with an index of the files uploaded and what they do, like in the Libraries forum.

+1

Asmoro

Upvote 0

Theera

Licensed User
Longtime User
I couldn't access the link which attaced post#1

Upvote 0

Wolfenci

Licensed User
Longtime User
I know it's an old thread, but I think it is very important that your (my;)) app is going to be tested very well, before you start going to spread it. Although it is common to tell a b4a developer (you don't know), that his app is GREAT, I would also like to here what I can change to make it even better. I don't know why this thread isn't active any more, but maybe it's time to promote it again.
What I would like to know from my testers is: age, devicename and problems with the app with a detailed description.

Regards
Thomas

Upvote 0