B4J Question [ABMaterial] Burger Menu not working on smaller devices (Mobile)

Anser

Licensed User
Hi,

I am facing a peculiar problem. This was working fine till ABMaterial v3.75

I upgraded to the latest available ABMaterial version. I statred my project once again using the Template project avaialable on the latest ABMaterial

When I resize the Web browser to the size of Mobile device, the Burger Menu appear. That's fine.

But If I click on one of the Menu on the Navigation SideBar Menu, the page just reloads and then back to square one.

If I resize the Internet browser to the Desktop size then the everything is working fine as expected. The problem is only when I access the Web app on a Mobile, OR if I resize the Web Browser to the size of a Mobile phone.

Any idea, where the problem could be ?

rwblinn

Licensed User
Experienced the same behaviour (added as a bug to the ABM Feedback Form).

After setting ABM.EnablePassiveEventListeners=false, the Burger Menu is working fine. Tested on Win10 PC, Raspberry Pi, Android Smartphone.

clarionero

Licensed User
Experienced the same behaviour (added as a bug to the ABM Feedback Form).

After setting ABM.EnablePassiveEventListeners=false, the Burger Menu is working fine. Tested on Win10 PC, Raspberry Pi, Android Smartphone.
Hi. Confirmed in my current project. Im using hamburger menu in all device sizes.

Rubén

Anser

Licensed User
Try setting ABM.EnablePassiveEventListeners=false in Initialize in ABMApplication.

This is an experimental property introduced in 4.03 to have less warnings in the browser (because google introduced a new parameter) and has impacts on events.
Yes. Setting ABM.EnablePassiveEventListeners=false in Initialize in ABMApplication resolved this issue.

Thank you