B4J Tutorial [ABMaterial] New WebApp viewer feature (4.00)

This is a cool new feature I'm working on to preview your ABMaterial WebApps on all kind of different device sizes.

Using this is very simple. Adding this line AFTER you started the server will open up your default webbrowser
B4X:
' start the server
myApp.StartServer(srvr, "srvr", 51042)   

ABMShared.RedirectOutput(File.DirApp, "logs.txt")

' load the viewer
ABM.ViewerOpenAllDevices("http://localhost:51042/demo?" & ABMShared.AppVersion, 100)

and show this (set youtube to 1080p for maximum view):

Still some work before the 4.00 (Dragonfly) will be released, but some of you may have noticed the new Demo is up so it won't take that much longer... ;)

Alwaysbusy

Indic Software

Licensed User
I have not yet been able to explore ABMaterial completely but I feel it already have loads of features now instead of adding new features it would be if a full featured WebApp Creator is added to it.

Of course what AB can do it release this part as a commercial product so that he gets remuneration for this very hard work.

Regards,

Yogesh

ivanomonti

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
This is a cool new feature I'm working on to preview your ABMaterial WebApps on all kind of different device sizes.

Using this is very simple. Adding this line AFTER you started the server will open up your default webbrowser
B4X:
' start the server
myApp.StartServer(srvr, "srvr", 51042)  

ABMShared.RedirectOutput(File.DirApp, "logs.txt")

' load the viewer
ABM.ViewerOpenAllDevices("http://localhost:51042/demo?" & ABMShared.AppVersion, 100)

and show this (set youtube to 1080p for maximum view):

Still some work before the 4.00 (Dragonfly) will be released, but some of you may have noticed the new Demo is up so it won't take that much longer... ;)

Alwaysbusy

can create a template in this way and if so how can I get started... thanks 10000

Diapositiva4.JPG

alwaysbusy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
@ivanomonti Why did you post this in a 3 year old thread, which has nothing to do with your question? I read it pure by accident. Please, if you have ABM questions, make a new thread with '[ABMaterial] your question' in the subject. Thx!

ABMaterial is for WebApps/Websites that use the Google Material Design guidelines (hence the name ABMaterial). The image you posted does not fit in that I'm afraid and is not (or very, very hard) to build in ABM. ABM uses a 12 column grid system for the layout for responsive design, and I can't really see how your design can fit in that and still respond correctly to the different device sizes.