iOS Question Add a Library downloaded from the forum to the Remote Building Server

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I downloaded a library to the forum and copied the three files (XML to h) in the library folder.

Now the library appears to me in the list of the libraries in the IDE, but at the time of compiling it tells me that the file h is missing. Yet the h file is present in the library folder.

I use the remote Server Builder to compile. I guess you're looking for the h file in the server while it's on my pc.

How do you solve it?

In file included from /Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/b4i_main.m:2:
/Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/b4i_main.h:2:9: fatal error: 'libraryname.h' file not found
#import "libraryname.h"
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Erel needs to add it to hosted builder or you need to use a local mac.
I downloaded a library to the forum and copied the three files (XML to h) in the library folder.

Now the library appears to me in the list of the libraries in the IDE, but at the time of compiling it tells me that the file h is missing. Yet the h file is present in the library folder.

I use the remote Server Builder to compile. I guess you're looking for the h file in the server while it's on my pc.

How do you solve it?

Upvote 0

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
As I suspected ... Thanks for the reply

Upvote 0

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User