Android Question Adding Label In Front CustomListview Label Can't Show

taylorw

Licensed User
Hi Everyone, I got a problem I try to add a label and a panel in front custonlistview the label and the panel can't show when i try run in android device.But the "Button1" can show, who know this issue please help.
upload_2018-3-31_11-42-30.png

upload_2018-3-31_11-48-0.png

BillMeyer

Licensed User
Longtime User
From your description and your layout, the only thing that I can think of is that your panel is hidden firstly and secondly, the placement of your labels and buttons is problematic.

If you are using your panel to "switch on/off" the view then make sure that your labels and button are attached to the panel. You can check this in your Designer by clicking eg. on your button and checking the parent.

upload_2018-3-31_9-40-31.png

Having checked your project whilst writing this post, this is exactly where your problem lies.

Your project shows that the items have the "Activity" as parent - select the item first (eg. your label) - then just click on the pulldown, choose the panel name and attach to it like that - you might need to re-align your item because it is now placed relative to it's parent.

This should solve your problem.

Upvote 0

taylorw

Licensed User
Hello BillMeyer, this is my CustomListview and the parent is Activity.
upload_2018-3-31_15-50-23.png

And this is my label, parent also is Activity.o_O
upload_2018-3-31_15-51-20.png

Your mean is I need create a new panel?Because I have no panel in the layout. Sorry if I understanding false.

Upvote 0

klaus

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The problem is in the CustomCardView object.
Sending it to back in the Designer has bo effect.
As a workaround, you can add this line after loading the layout file:
CV_Food.AsView.SendToBack
upload_2018-3-31_11-20-33.png

Where does this CustomCardView object come from?

Upvote 0