Java Question Adding new functionalities and tags decoding to NFC library

Lectos

Licensed User
Hello @jjcc

I'm using 1.25 version NFC library and it's working ok. I'm reading the UID from a Mifare Classic 1K Card using "GeTagtUID", but I'm not receiving the complete UID. The last part is missing. The data I get is "59269D35" in hexadecimal, but it would be "59269D35D7". I think the UID of Mifare Classic 1K is 7 or 11 byte long.
Can you please help me to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance.

paolofi

Licensed User
Longtime User
For this specific app, I believe you need to put a file "tech_filter.xml" into the directory "$yourworkingdir/Objects/res/xml" and make it read only. Here's a sample file, you can copy it to your directory.

B4X:
Parsing code.                           0.03
Compiling code.                         0.27
Compiling layouts code.                 0.02
Generating R file.                      Error
AndroidManifest.xml:36: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'resource' with value '@xml/tech_filter').

If I put this file in the "....\UltraLightReader\Objects\res\xml\" I receive the same error and the file .XML in the directory is deleted (!?).
Some ideas?

Thanks

wildfandango

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi all.

I'm using 1.25 version BUT when i use the library the version showed is 1.00 and the list of functions appear to be incomplete?

how i can solve this...

thx for all

nfc1.png
nfc2.png

wildfandango

Licensed User
Longtime User
THX! You are right! my bad....

i have an external folder with libs but C:\Program Files (x86)\...) have preference...

jjcc

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello @jjcc

I'm using 1.25 version NFC library and it's working ok. I'm reading the UID from a Mifare Classic 1K Card using "GeTagtUID", but I'm not receiving the complete UID. The last part is missing. The data I get is "59269D35" in hexadecimal, but it would be "59269D35D7". I think the UID of Mifare Classic 1K is 7 or 11 byte long.
Can you please help me to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance.
I think there are 2 versions of UID: 4 bytes or 7 bytes. There are other data bytes but they are not part of UID. Can you check the documentation from NXP?

jjcc

Licensed User
Longtime User
How can we write Mifare Classic or NTAG using NFC library ?
For Mifare, the function is there called "WriteSector". I didn't write a sample usage though. NTAG writing is not done yet. But if you know Java, you can modify the code I uploaded in Github