Android Question Admob alternatives

trueboss323

Licensed User
Longtime User
Admob disabled ad serving for my app , so I need to know what are the other monitization companies that also has libraries for B4A? I also tried using Tappx , but just wasn't happy with their service.

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I didn't try many of them as a lot of them have outdated B4A libs that I'm not sure of if they still work but here some comments on experiences

inMobi : only seems to be targetting India so the fill rate was near 0 as most of my users are euro/us based and is pay per install only if I recall right
tappx : works fine for me altho most traffic goes to admob and it acts as backup
displayIO : not worth it as only pay per install, horrible support and not updating their buggy b4a lib
chartBoost : works but is pay per install only and has rediculous payout rules. I believe from $300 and $75 administration costs

Upvote 0

trueboss323

Licensed User
Longtime User
I didn't try many of them as a lot of them have outdated B4A libs that I'm not sure of if they still work but here some comments on experiences

inMobi : only seems to be targetting India so the fill rate was near 0 as most of my users are euro/us based and is pay per install only if I recall right
tappx : works fine for me altho most traffic goes to admob and it acts as backup
displayIO : not worth it as only pay per install, horrible support and not updating their buggy b4a lib
chartBoost : works but is pay per install only and has rediculous payout rules. I believe from $300 and $75 administration costs
Yeah , unless somebody could develop wrappers for more libraries, there just isn't enough support.

Upvote 0

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
usually they disable the feed because of not following a guideline in your app (general or admob guideline).

once you fixed the problem you just request to enable the feed again.

Upvote 0