Java Question Airpush Library - Coming Soon!

magarcan

Licensed User
Longtime User
I definitely will port mi code in order to use Airpush. After about 3 months with Admob mi eCPM is $0.82 and I've earn $3.53 :sign0161:

I think, whatever I use will be better :D

Do any of you know if Airpush pay also per view or only by click??

ssg

Licensed User
Longtime User
Airpush is per view/impression, no worries abt clicks.. just running it from about 6 hours ago on 3 apps... average cpm is $4.71... this is VERY good...

Asmoro

Licensed User
Longtime User
If you even put Airpush in one of your less populair app with that kind of result, then imagine with the popular ones.:D

thedesolatesoul

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Airpush is per view/impression, no worries abt clicks.. just running it from about 6 hours ago on 3 apps... average cpm is $4.71... this is VERY good...
are you serious? 1 impression will get you $4? :eek:

2 advantages i see about airpush:
can be used with apps that dont have a front end (services, schedulers etc)
does not take up any screen real estate

ssg

Licensed User
Longtime User
ahh.. i'd be a very happy soul if that was the case.. :D

lets say cpm is $4, that means 1000 impressions will give you $4.

advantage -> for widget makers too....

thedesolatesoul

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

ssg

Licensed User
Longtime User
airpush=>bad reviews=>less downloads=>less revenue ???

how true... i'd suggest you add airpush for apps you publish on non-android market first. try publishing on slideme.org first.

also there were cases where users were so pissed off, they started marking the app as" malicious"... and soon google removed the app from the market...

there is this risk folks...

ssg

Licensed User
Longtime User
:D

Yes Kamac, thats why I am also trying it out with my least popular apps... those with very little downloads.

Good luck and let us know how it goes!

Cheers!

Asmoro

Licensed User
Longtime User
how true... i'd suggest you add airpush for apps you publish on non-android market first. try publishing on slideme.org first.

also there were cases where users were so pissed off, they started marking the app as" malicious"... and soon google removed the app from the market...

there is this risk folks...

Well, I'm gonna take that risk...you know why??

1. If your app definitely is a 'must' or 'keep' app for the user that will be used on regular base,
then the user will cope with it.

2. If your app has some benefits to the user, he certainly will keep it. Ads or no ads.

3. If the user hates this kind of publishing and want it to get rid of the app as soon as possible,
then my conclusion is that your app sucks.

Off course, you're the only one with that particularly or original function.

3. for us as a developer, it is a big challenge to be creative and try to find the 'golden' egg.

Btw, it also takes some time to get familiar with this kind of advertising so be patient.

What do you think, guys

Kamac

Licensed User
Longtime User
What do you think, guys

That your apps will be removed.

:D

Joking... No idea really. I think that he might become really annoyed with non-stop incoming ads, so he'll have to keep opening the window with them. Even if your app is nice, he'll become annoyed and uninstall it. The worst is that he can select malware, and if much of them do that, we're screwed :(

Asmoro

Licensed User
Longtime User
Ssg said that Airpush give maximum of 2 ads per user per day.
Also it depends what kind of app you have.

I think that's really nothing, compare to other ad providers.