Java Question Airpush Library - Coming Soon!

ssg

Licensed User
Longtime User
Ssg said that Airpush give maximum of 2 ads per user per day.
Also it depends what kind of app you have.

I think that's really nothing, compare to other ad providers.

Hi Asmoro,

Yes, max is 2 ads per day per app... the problem is gonna be if a user has 10 apps, and each one sending out the max ads a day. You will get 20 ads in this case.

From a user's perspective, this can get annoying... but from a developer's prespective... :D

ssg

Licensed User
Longtime User
Update after running the Airpush for about 15 hours:

The airpush ad option might just be the most revenue generating I have come across. I have only implemented it in a small app in the market, and a couple of others in slide me.

I am getting CPM between 2.xx to 7.xx depending on the app. This is way higher than admob.

I also released the app with millenial media ads in... :D That one too gave a very good eCPM of 3.xx. The lib needs a little more work, will get it out soon too!

Cheers!

magarcan

Licensed User
Longtime User
I am getting CPM between 2.xx to 7.xx depending on the app. This is way higher than admob.

I also released the app with millenial media ads in... :D That one too gave a very good eCPM of 3.xx. The lib needs a little more work, will get it out soon too!

Cheers!
This is really higher than AdMob. :sign0142:

We are waiting for this to be released. Say goodbye to AdMob and hellow to AirPush.

Only a question. What happens if user executes our app, but this is playing in fullscreen and without taskbar?? Will we earn something?? :confused:

Thanks!!

ssg

Licensed User
Longtime User
The airpush library is released on pg 1 in case anyone's missed it.

The MM lib is released too... have fun!

Airpush ads will get you revenue no matter the person clicks or not the ad. As long as airpush has pushed the ad out, you in positive :D

Asmoro

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi ssg,

Yes, you're probably right about multiple apps.
Seems that we have to watch out for overkill.

The only thing I don't like Airpush is sending even ads to the user while not using it the app.
They have to think about different strategy though, because it reminds me of the old days
of internet with popup ads.:sign0014:
Actually, Airpush tried to ease with users by giving the option to block ads.:sign0095:
I believe, that's not enough.

I'm also really curious about millenial media how that works.
Hope you can give us more stats info.

grtz.

ssg

Licensed User
Longtime User
yeah, using airpush you'll quite likely get some hate mails... so be careful.

as for MM, they r quite like adwhirl, but i believe they also have their own ads unlike adwhirl. They mainly target the US/EU markets, so if your apps are mainly in non-US and non-EU, consider the other ad options, or set up MM so thatyour ad sources are from other ad sites.

Asmoro

Licensed User
Longtime User
as for MM, they r quite like adwhirl, but i believe they also have their own ads unlike adwhirl. They mainly target the US/EU markets, so if your apps are mainly in non-US and non-EU, consider the other ad options, or set up MM so thatyour ad sources are from other ad sites.

Well, my first 'golden egg' app :sign0095: is a worldwide accepted concept.

No cultural, religion or human race issues here.

So no worries about region dependency.:)

CLang

Using Airpush

I've actually been using Airpush for 2 months now with most of my apps. Your apps will not get removed from the Android market.
I did some research on the app in question that was removed (APNdroid) and apparently it was removed for one day and reinstated. It's not clear why it was removed. This was around the month of May. I can't find any other instances where apps have been removed due to Airpush. It's been especially helpful in monetizing my widget apps that can't use other ads. Hope this helps.

-CL