Share My Creation Amazing Order Taking App : Source For Sale

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
hi, how are you reading/writing the data to the mysql db? are u using php?

are you providing the source for the app and for the web?

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
hi, how are you reading/writing the data to the mysql db? are u using php?
Hello
as we have stated before, we are using the below :
1- Microsoft SQL database
2- Httpjob (Asp.net classic )

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello
as we have stated before, we are using the below :
1- Microsoft SQL database
2- Httpjob (Asp.net classic )

i am not fimiliar with asp.net so i didnot knew you can do it without php. anyway you provide app + website and instruction on how to connect to the mysql db?

thanx

edit: can i use mysql db on a hosted server?

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
i am not fimiliar with asp.net so i didnot knew you can do it without php. anyway you provide app + website and instruction on how to connect to the mysql db?

thanx
Again it's in asp.net + MS SQL

and we always provide an amazing support, once you purchase the source and you have a questions we will help you right away

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
@sfsameer, please, have you been able to convert this and perhaps others to b4j/jrdc2 as stated here? If not, when can we expect it or (them)?
Hello,

The conversion date is set on :
29-03-2021 11:00 PM (GMT 2+)

*We had to delay it because our schedule is really full, but we will release the update according to the above date

Thank you,
Saif

omo

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

*We had to delay it because our schedule is really full, but we will release the update according to the above date

Thank you,
Saif
Ok, thank you so much. Noted!

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
excellent, especially for those like me who do not know asp.net, thanks for the gift you give us, it's a fantastic app

omo

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

Thank you,
Saif
@sfsameer, I am not sure you are able to fulfill this promise again at stipulated time. I understand you have a very tight schedule. Today is 5th April. I know you are busy, but hardworking, please, set another target date for us you will be able to meet. I know is not always easy going back to old programs (without active motivating factor booster), but just give it another attempt. God is your strength!
Regards

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

We are able to fulfill but recently we have a lot of projects requests and projects releases so we had to postpone the Order Taking Update but we are back on track and the update will be uploaded very soon, mostly by the end of this week so stay tuned

Thank you,
Saif

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi there Saif

Just sent you the payment for the source code,
Thanks
Payment received, thank you very much for your purchase.

We have sent you a PM and an email containing the source codes.

Thank you
Saif

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…