Any App Ideas? free sources :)

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have some ideas in the portfolio that cannot be done in 5 days, one of them has a market value of 2 million dollars, with a monthly support franchise of 50 thousand dollars.

Regards.
Care to share ? :p

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
B4J sip library
We are already working on Teamviewer alternative and it will have a real-time voice chat (cloud based) :)

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I have an idea that i've started working on, but wouldn't mind "selling" it in echange of a ready app....
It target the "entrepreneurs" daily tasking list...
It's kinda of hard to explain in short text, but if you wish, I can PM it to you...
It surtainly is doable in less than 5 days.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have an idea that i've started working on, but wouldn't mind "selling" it in echange of a ready app....
It target the "entrepreneurs" daily tasking list...
It's kinda of hard to explain in short text, but if you wish, I can PM it to you...
It surtainly is doable in less than 5 days.
Send me a PM and we are more than happy to discuss it :)

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
We are already working on Teamviewer alternative and it will have a real-time voice chat (cloud based) :)

But are we talking about SIP protocol or not?
Because a chat from Windows PC to Android phone or vice versa is one thing
While realize the possibility of communicating devices that use the sip protocol is a very different thing
And that would open the doors to interaction between the system IT 'and' telephone system 'that exists in any company
Which in most cases, at least in small-medium sized companies, are very distinct realities

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
But are we talking about SIP protocol or not?
Because a chat from Windows PC to Android phone or vice versa is one thing
While realize the possibility of communicating devices that use the sip protocol is a very different thing
And that would open the doors to interaction between the system IT 'and' telephone system 'that exists in any company
Which in most cases, at least in small-medium sized companies, are very distinct realities
The reason i mentioned the teamviewer project that we are working on because it's the same exact concept of SIP
because SIP is Session Initiation Protocol, and the same goes for the teamviewer project.

it's being built by using a real-time session per connection and it's continues so it's 100% the same concept :)

+ it will have a voice chat as i have mentioned before :)

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
The reason i mentioned the teamviewer project that we are working on because it's the same exact concept of SIP
because SIP is Session Initiation Protocol, and the same goes for the teamviewer project.

it's being built by using a real-time session per connection and it's continues so it's 100% the same concept :)

I apologize, but I don't understand
On your new project, is there a communication protocol that can interact with an ip phone ?

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
I apologize, but I don't understand
On your new project, is there a communication protocol that can interact with an ip phone ?

from wikipedia :

The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) is a signaling protocol used for initiating, maintaining, and terminating real-time sessions that include voice, video and messaging applications
SIP is not exclusive to phones, it's a protocol (method, tehnology, etc...) that is used to establish a connection session between 2 devices or more :)

our project is built using this (method, technology , etc...) :)

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
just to add to the above :
These endpoints could be IP telephones, instant messaging clients, or a collaborative multimedia conference application.
:)

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Build a website by b4x , maybe B4PHP with designer
already done that :)

it builds an asp.net mobile web app :)

Jmu5667

Licensed User
Longtime User

What audio codecs will be supported ?

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I get the feeling that most users on this thread are missing the main aspect of this...
THE SOURCE CODE IS FOR SALE!
Wich means that, whatever "one of" feature you are missing, YOU CAN IMPLEMENT IT YOURSELF!

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
I get the feeling that most users on this thread are missing the main aspect of this...
THE SOURCE CODE IS FOR SALE!
Wich means that, whatever "one of" feature you are missing, YOU CAN IMPLEMENT IT YOURSELF!
Thank you !