Android Question APK invalid

herryj

Licensed User
Longtime User
I am really confused on how to get the APK file of my finish application because when I upload it, it always says it is an invalid apk file.

How I get the apk file is
I've run the applicantion in Released(Obfuscated) on the phone then a get the apk file of the application in the phone where I tested the app
Another way I get it is after I run the application I open the directory folder where the my application files saved. and get the APK file.

Can anybody guide me on the proper export of the finish application.

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I had an issue today due to obfuscation. Try to compile in normal release mode just to see if it gives you the same "invalid" apk error.
Also note that at each apk upload to GPLAY the code version needs to be higher than the published one.

Upvote 0

herryj

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi cableguy. I try what yu said. Still i got invalid apk. Is there somthing wrong on how I export my app to apk?

Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Are you using ads?

Quote from the site you posted:
We strongly recommend to developer to not use intrusive advertising platforms because they give a very bad user experience.
Even if they promise better earnings in terms of CPC or CPM they reduce the quality, and then the popularity, of your apps. That means your earnings too will be lower.
Companies that supply intrusive advertising (like interstitial advertising, or pop-ups) use often aggressive and intrusive code, to the point of being classified by some antivirus as Ad-Ware or Trojan. If this is your case, your app will be rejected by the TorrApk Staff.
Believe us, if you want to earn some money with your apps, you have to maximize the user experience before than the CPM.

Upvote 0