iOS Question App Store Problem Submit for review

shu29

Licensed User
HI

I try to submit for review my app in the Apple App Store.
But I have following problem:

If i press "submit for review" i get the error "
upload_2019-8-20_15-28-19.png

(At least one error occurred on the page.)

The only thing I find are the localizations, but I do not understand, what to do.
upload_2019-8-20_15-30-58.png

Thank you for your support.

Erel

Administrator
Staff member
Licensed User
Have you selected a build? Are there no errors in the screenshots?

shu29

Licensed User
Yes there is a build selected. By uploading the build i got the mail from Apple Store Connect with this message:
ITMS-90078: Missing Push Notification Entitlement
but if I have read correctly in the forum, this can be ignored

I have a build seleted
for each language there are 2 Screenshots in App-Previews and screenshots for all devices and so on.
I don't see any errors.

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
The mail is not important you can ignore it. Check for a red warning part in the page, sometimes it is hard to find, maybe it is in the other page like price and availability or other.

• Yes there is a build selected. By uploading the build i got the mail from Apple Store Connect with this message:
ITMS-90078: Missing Push Notification Entitlement
but if I have read correctly in the forum, this can be ignored

I have a build seleted
for each language there are 2 Screenshots in App-Previews and screenshots for all devices and so on.
I don't see any errors.

shu29

Licensed User
The only missing thing I found is a missing Annual self classification report (but no warning about that). Do you know - is this necessary?

Erel

Administrator
Staff member
Licensed User
I found is a missing Annual self classification report
What have you answered in the question related to encryption? I think that it is only needed if your app includes special encryption algorithms.

shu29

Licensed User
I contacted Apple Support because I'm not sure. I will write the answer here then.