Android Question AppName isn't responding - Close App or Wait: Message with no code running And continues

netsistemas

Licensed User
Longtime User
Running my app on ANDROID 13, I get the indicated message. I understand that it comes out, if the query is too expensive, but the message comes out constantly, every 6 seconds, even without the application doing anything. I have tried to close the connection with SQL Server from where I get the data, but once the message appears once, there is no way that it will not appear again.

My objective is not that the error stops appearing, but that it does not repeat itself constantly after the first time.
(In spanish the message are APPNombre no responde 'Cerrar aplicación' or 'Esperar')

Attach image with permissions

Attachments

• permisos2.jpg
    permisos2.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:

netsistemas

Licensed User
Longtime User
yes. jdbcsql

Right now, modifying the entire application is going to be very expensive for me, so I'll see if I can adapt the critical points where the queries are expensive in analysis, or return a lot of data. Thank you.

Additionally, for future readers of this post, I had to put a retry loop in the connection, since I also make it synchronous (another point to improve), and when switching from data to Wi-Fi, the connection is lost, and it takes a few seconds to return Enough to throw connection errors.
With these retries this problem seems to be solved.

Upvote 0

netsistemas

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes, thats is true.
Only a need change the code in module to a class, and use this class in a module!!!
i do it in other proyect, true.

Upvote 0