Android Question Array of text boxes or list

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Amateurtje, Jan 25, 2018.

1. Amateurtje

Amateurtje Member Licensed User

Hello,

I am trying to make an activity with on a horizontal line 1 label and 3 text boxes. the label just contains a number. Of the 3 text boxes, two must be filled in. When a enter is given, the third will be filled in and three new textboxes will appear.

In the end, there will be a long list, maximum 150, of text boxes with data.

This will be send out by BT and saved to a file.

Regarding the tet boxes. How can I best do that? I was lokking to 4 arrays but this is fixed.On the other hand, I can make arrays of 150 textboxes and than with the enter, let the next line appear (just visible = true). I would like to have a couple of functions:
    delete a new line
    insert a new line
    sort the textboxes (content) to a certain column

Due to the number in the array, it is easy to find a certain textbox to delete the content or something. On the other hand, I can work with a list but I cna not really find how to trace a certain textbox (see if it is filled in). Except, stepping every time through all boxes and putting an identifier (number) in the tag. Maybe there is a better way?

Or, is there an existing table item I can use for this? I could not find a table view or something...

Can you help me to get me going and to take a logical first step? I am only playing around with this for 2 weeks so it is a bit new for me...

2. LucaMs

LucaMs Expert Licensed User

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice