Share My Creation Atoms a game with source code

A simple computer versus human strategy game. The computer algorithm is not very smart. Enjoy

APK downloadable from play store.
http://tinyurl.com/lydxwhz

View attachment 31270 Atom.png

Attachments

• Atoms.zip
    476.2 KB · Views: 530
Last edited:

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
You need to add a tutorial to the app ... it is not enought to put a description on the google play ...
Make an animated tutorial and you will help users play your game otherwise it will extremly hard..anyway on games there are a strange view over users preferences.

Roger Daley

Licensed User
Longtime User
You need to add a tutorial to the app ... it is not enought to put a description on the google play ...
Make an animated tutorial and you will help users play your game otherwise it will extremly hard..anyway on games there are a strange view over users preferences.

Hookshy,

You are absolutely correct, I should have included instructions. I will follow up with an update but it may be a few days as my "to do" list has expanded out of control. An animated demo is probably a bit much for such a simple game. I have no expectation that this is the next Candy Crush.

Thanks for taking the time to give the feed back.

Regards
Roger

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
I do have too some logic games , these do not seems have any special glue to users... You can do your tutorial when you have time ...anyway you are not loosing anything yet

WAZUMBi

Licensed User
Longtime User
Love it. It took me a few minutes to figure it out.
Must... Be... Smarter... Than... the... Phone. :eek: