Android Tutorial B4A Book Updated to Version 7.01

B4A-324x400.jpg

I am happy to announce that the B4A tutorial and reference book "Rapid Android App Development using BASIC" by Wyken Seagrave has now been updated to cover version 7.01 of B4A.

New sections in this edition
A section on Resumable Subs has been added to part 3.1 – B4A’s Language.

New entries for Wait For, InputListAsync, InputMapAsync, MsgboxAsync, Msgbox2Async, Sleep and others.

Revised sections
DoEvents, SQL Library, Sleep, 1.2 The Integrated Development Environment and others.

Other changes
Many of the images of the MOBI (Kindle) version have been increased in size for greater legibility.

Free Upgrade for Ebook
Customers who have bought the ebook in PDF, EPUB and Kindle formats from the Penny Press Store can now obtain a FREE upgrade to the latest edition by visiting the upgrade page http://pennypress.co.uk/b4a/upgrade/

Customers who purchased from Amazon in Kindle can update as described in the instructions downloadable with the purchase.

Printed Edition Available

The paperback edition the book is available at https://www.createspace.com/5511638. It is also available from Amazon and all good bookstores worldwide. Quote the ISBN 9781512296259.

Reviews on Amazon

5 stars Good book. A lot of functionality is included 30 Mar. 2016

By David M. Acre - Published on Amazon.com

Good book. A lot of functionality is included.

5 stars B4A is a Great product! This book is a GREAT Read! 13 April 2016

By Amazon Customer - Published on Amazon.com

Well written. Easy read! Thanks!

5 stars Lo mejor de lo mejor 1 April 2016

By victor medrano pmb #36382 - Published on Amazon.com

Incredible

5 stars Five Stars 7 Mar. 2016

By Kjell Hasthi - Published on Amazon.com

Well written

Available from USA Amazon, UK Amazon and all other Amazon stores.

Also available in Kindle, PDF and EPUB versions from Penny Press store.

Readers Comments About Earlier Editions

"This was a book that I now use as a constant reference and have found it a mine of information."

"Brilliantly written and presented."

"Excellent book. Just what I was looking for."

"I will not now be able to think of developing an app without this book at my side."

Azlan

Licensed User
Longtime User
Tried to buy the book online from Penny Press, selected credit card for payment but it kept redirecting me to PayPal which then bounces me back to Penny Press endlessly.

Wasted an hour with this.

PhilipBrown

Licensed User
Longtime User
Tried to buy the book online from Penny Press, selected credit card for payment but it kept redirecting me to PayPal which then bounces me back to Penny Press endlessly.

Wasted an hour with this.
Hi Azlan,

Sorry you have had problems buying the book.
Transactions are handled by Paypal but you do not need a Paypal account in order to pay with a credit card.
Note we cannot guarantee that you will see the same pages in all countries.
There is guidance about the purchasing process at
http://pennypress.co.uk/how-to-pay-for-purchase-using-a-credit-card/
If you cannot buy from our store you can buy a Kindle version from Amazon.