Android Question B4A Bridge and Android 10 Go

Kevin Hartin

Licensed User
I am trying to test an app on a wide number of devices and have found that a popular cheap Tablet here in Samoa uses Android 10 Go Edition.

When installing B4A Bridge it require "Display over other apps" permission, which is apparently turned off in Go 10 due to performance issues and according to all my Googling, cannot be enabled.

Is there an alternate way I can load the app on this device to test it?

Thanks,
Kev

f0raster0

Licensed User
Longtime User
I am trying to test an app on a wide number of devices and have found that a popular cheap Tablet here in Samoa uses Android 10 Go Edition.

When installing B4A Bridge it require "Display over other apps" permission, which is apparently turned off in Go 10 due to performance issues and according to all my Googling, cannot be enabled.

Thanks,
Kev
Did you try using USB?

Upvote 0

yo3ggx

Licensed User
Longtime User

Thanks,
Kev
Close that message by going back and keep B4A-Bridge open on the phone and it will work. One of my test devices has the same Android Go 10 and I successfully use it with B4A-Bridge. If you minimize B4A-Bridge, the app will not be transferred to the device.

Upvote 0