Android Tutorial B4A Social Network Version 1.30

The old version of this social network can be found in this link: https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/social-network-created-by-b4a-chat-included.136071/

After several times of work, I ended up there version 1.30 of this social network which brings several improvements than the ladt version. Details below

Here are the small demonstration videos:

First I fixed the bugs, I improved the design and I added several other features which you can notice below:

App Feactures

1.Mysql database
2.One by one chat
3.Group Chatting
4.Single Video & Audio Call
5.Last seen online update
6.Copy/ Delete/ Share all messages type
7.Delete conversation
8.Push notification for new message and all notifications
9.Send text message
10.Send image message
11.Send voice message
12.Send audio message
13.Send video message
14.Send PDF message
15.Share text message
16.Share image message
17.Share voice message
18.Share audio message
19.Share video message
20.Share PDF message
21.Emoji Support
22.Simple ti install
23.Manage profil
24.Post/ see story
25.Post/ see text
26.Post/ see image
27.Like post
28.Unlike post
29.Comment post
30.Share post
31.Refresh Home
32.Set users suggestion
33.Set users invitation
34.Set guest friend
35.Invite users
36.Accept users invitations
37.Set all notifications with date and time
38.See/ manage profil
39.See friend profil
40.See all post
41.See all friend post
42.Click on notification and open app to page target
43.Lock/ Unlock friend
44.Remove friend
45.Log out/ change an account
46.And more other…

The configuration documentation is in the project zip file.

Like any work that takes me quite a long time to complete and in addition that I am a finalist at the university, I had to give up my bachelor's thesis a little to update this application, so I think that it deserves a donation. For anyone interested, please contact me on my email address: [email protected]

It's part of the development of our B4X community, so the source code is not for sale but just deserves a small donation. Sorry for my English, I don't speak it well enough.

Best Regard 😀

Serge Nova

I'm a bit new to this, question, I assume this requires a server, could you give a little detail about where and how this would be hosted. Sorry for the Newb question, just learning here. Thank you!
Exactly what Xfood says on #7, you can host the application in a free server of which here are some: Link, or you can pay for hosting because nowadays it costs about 2 or 3 $ per month.

Serge Nova

Serge Nova

Hello everyone,
For anyone who already has the source code, if you want to make some small changes I will be happy to help you.

Serge Nova

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
afternoon I will finally be free, and I try it in all functions, and eventually I will contact you. thanks for the availability

Serge Nova

Hello Dear Programmer,

There have been some improvements and corrections in this version 1.30 which will be listed in the next version, those who already have the source code will receive an email with the update for free.

Kind Regards,
Serge Nova