Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm happy to release B4A version 11.20: https://www.b4x.com/b4a.html

Improvements:
  • Long hex literal numbers: 0xff00ff00ff00
  • New methods: Bit.OrLong / AndLong / XorLong / ShiftLeftLong / ShiftRightLong / NotLong / UnsignedShiftRightLong / ParseLong
  • Fix the "incompatible types" warning with the relatively new Json type.
  • Json.ToCompactString method.
  • Several debugger fixes: crash on startup, missed assignments in some cases, single field objects were not always observable.
  • Code editor jumps to a sub when adding an event with the designer, including when the sub already exists.
  • Fix issue with compilation of large projects.
  • More descriptive errors when a maven artifact is missing, including the artifact origin.
  • bundleconfig.json - configuration file that is used when building an AAB package, can be overridden by putting such file in the project folder (you can find the default one in the installation folder).
  • SimpleMediaManager (v1.09) is included as an internal library.
  • Updated internal libraries: B4XCollections (v1.10), B4XTable (v1.21), B4XPreferencesDialog (v1.75), XUI Views (v2.54), JSON (v1.21), BCTextEngine (v1.92), Core (v11.2), KeyValueStore (v2.31).
  • Bug fixes and other minor improvements.

DKnowles

Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm happy to release B4A version 11.20: https://www.b4x.com/b4a.html

Improvements:
  • Long hex literal numbers: 0xff00ff00ff00
  • New methods: Bit.OrLong / AndLong / XorLong / ShiftLeftLong / ShiftRightLong / NotLong / UnsignedShiftRightLong / ParseLong
  • Fix the "incompatible types" warning with the relatively new Json type.
  • Json.ToCompactString method.
  • Several debugger fixes: crash on startup, missed assignments in some cases, single field objects were not always observable.
  • Code editor jumps to a sub when adding an event with the designer, including when the sub already exists.
  • Fix issue with compilation of large projects.
  • More descriptive errors when a maven artifact is missing, including the artifact origin.
  • bundleconfig.json - configuration file that is used when building an AAB package, can be overridden by putting such file in the project folder (you can find the default one in the installation folder).
  • SimpleMediaManager (v1.09) is included as an internal library.
  • Updated internal libraries: B4XCollections (v1.10), B4XTable (v1.21), B4XPreferencesDialog (v1.75), XUI Views (v2.54), JSON (v1.21), BCTextEngine (v1.92), Core (v11.2), KeyValueStore (v2.31).
  • Bug fixes and other minor improvements.

Bug - when in the IDE and I maximise the designer screen (or move it between screens) - app crashes if I do not allow 2-3 seconds for it to finish loading
Has also just done this whilst working in the IDE and dragging from one screen to another.
Have restarted Laptop , crashed 7 times this morning so far, never had this problem in 11.00

Windows 11
LG Gram 17" i7 32GB Ram

Upvote 0

DKnowles

Licensed User
Longtime User
Bug - when in the IDE and I maximise the designer screen (or move it between screens) - app crashes if I do not allow 2-3 seconds for it to finish loading
Has also just done this whilst working in the IDE and dragging from one screen to another.
Have restarted Laptop , crashed 7 times this morning so far, never had this problem in 11.00

Windows 11
LG Gram 17" i7 32GB Ram
! 8 times :)

Upvote 0

josejad

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
when in the IDE and I maximise the designer screen (or move it between screens) - app crashes if I do not allow 2-3 seconds for it to finish loading
I've tested maximizing the designer screen a lot of time, and dragging the ide and the visual designer from one screen to the other one a lot of times. No crashes.
Probably something in your computer.

Upvote 0

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
You are posting in the wrong place. It is also not related to v11.2 as nothing has changed related to the designer.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.