Other B4i v2.31 has been released

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm happy to release B4i v2.30 version.

Developers who are eligible for a free upgrade will receive an email with upgrade instructions.
Note that the email will include a new license file.

Improvements:

Version 2.31 is now available for download from the same link.
This update is only required if you are using a local Mac builder.

It fixes an issue with CallSub methods and classes. It also fixes an issue related to building B4i-Bridge with Xcode 7.

Last edited:

roddy

Licensed User
Longtime User
It's show "License file is invalid (old version)." when I updated V2.30, Help me please.

Upvote 0

quimacama

Licensed User
Longtime User
Tested in local mac with Xcode 7, all ok.
One question, I have to enabled #ATSEnabled attribute to apps with iAdmob or clicks work properly without this?

Upvote 0

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
One question, I have to enabled #ATSEnabled attribute to apps with iAdmob or clicks work properly without this?
No. You should keep it disabled (it is disabled by default): https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/59457/#content

Out of curiosity, Why the license file change?
I prefer not to discuss the license changes too much. I decided that it is a good time to change to a new format. It will also be applied in the next version of B4A.

Upvote 0

techknight

Licensed User
Longtime User
I prefer not to discuss the license changes too much. I decided that it is a good time to change to a new format. It will also be applied in the next version of B4A.

For good reason. I definitely understand. Just was curious, thats all.

Upvote 0

Alberto Iglesias

Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm happy to release B4i v2.30 version.

Developers who are eligible for a free upgrade will receive an email with upgrade instructions.
Note that the email will include a new license file.

Improvements:

Version 2.31 is now available for download from the same link.
This update is only required if you are using a local Mac builder.

It fixes an issue with CallSub methods and classes. It also fixes an issue related to building B4i-Bridge with Xcode 7.

The MacServer need to update too or just B4i.exe?

Thanks

Upvote 0