I'm happy to release a new version of B4i.
- Support for Java 14, which is now the recommended version: https://www.b4x.com/b4j/files/java/jdk-14.0.1.zip
- Firebase 3.00 / iAdMob 3.00 - based on updated SDKs. This is a large change under the hood. If using hosted builder, and not using B4i v8.30, then you need to update the internal libraries in order to compile: https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/firebase-admob-v3-00.144798/#content
- Improvement to error logs. The IDE will try to select the relevant message in the long text.
- Map.Put / CreateMap support Nulls as values. This is mostly important for Json.
- Updated libraries: iPhone v2.01, iCore v8.30, iFirebaseAnalytics v3.00, iFirebaseAuth v3.00, iFirebaseStorage v3.00, iFirebaseNotifications v3.00
- Ctrl + Alt + W closes the current code window.
- Bug fixes and other small improvements.