Other B4J v4.70 is available for download

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm happy to release B4J version 4.70. It can be downloaded here: www.b4x.com/b4j.html

New features and improvements:

• Integration of FontAwesome and Material Icons fonts: https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/fontawesome-material-icons-fonts.72908

SS-2016-11-09_14.33.14.png

• IDE improvements as in the latest versions of B4A and B4i: https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/b4i-v3-00-has-been-released.72316/
  • New Spinner control:

SS-2016-11-09_16.05.56.png

• Regex.Replace method.
  • UNIFIED style has been removed due to incompatibility issues. The default style will be used instead.
  • #LcdFontSmoothing attribute - The default font smoothing method has been changed. Smaller fonts look smoother. You can set #LcdFontSmoothing to True to use the previous method.
  • Bug fixes.

max123

Licensed User
Longtime User
Wow Erel :)

Just last night I installed version 4.70 BETA 1, you leave me no time to install a old version and you've already prepared a new version ...
This is great!
Many thanks for this great development tool. ;)
Screen Shot 11-16-16 at 01.50 PM.PNG

Upvote 0

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Wow Erel :)

Just last night I installed version 4.70 BETA 1, you leave me no time to install a old version and you've already prepared a new version ...
This is great!
Many thanks for this great development tool. ;)
View attachment 50123

Great improvement as usual, thanks Erel.
Hi Max123
Great example.. but how did you display the layout without loading it?

Upvote 0

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
apprunning.jpg
Are you asking about the WYSIWYG window? The icons are added with the visual designer.

Hi Erel,
I thought the overly window is the application running, and not the visual designer at design time.. if it is then this is a miracle.
If the overly window (the front window) is the app at runtime then my question is in place.

Upvote 0

ThRuST

Licensed User
Longtime User
Is the code formatting included in this version, or will you release it in the new update? if so when can we expect it?
Thanks

Upvote 0